|Election ad, the Mercury, 16 July 1858|
A Photograph - Panoramic view of Hobart from Holy Trinity reveals what house originally stood at 42 Patrick St. before being demolished. Thanks to Simon Cocker and the State Library of Tasmania for this discovery.
|Close-up from Panorama - see original at http://catalogue.statelibrary.tas.gov.au/item/?id=NS2960-2-3|
|This protected house stands close to where Cuffay lived in1858 at 42 Patrick St Hobart|